ChitoSAM 100 CE Hemostatic Dressing
A non-woven chitosan [kahy-tuh-sam] spun gauze hemostatic dressing is derived from snow crab shells and has a hemostatic performance equivalent to products impregnated or coated with chitosan hemostatic agents.
- Stops bleeding rapidly
- ChitoSAM gauze dressing is used by placing directly into a heavily bleeding wound
- Works independently from the body’s normal clotting processes
- Dressings can be applied directly over ChitoSAM until medical attention is available
- Tear anywhere packaging aids in quick access
- Sterile, 4" x 4" dressing